What SonoVue containsThe active substance is sulphur hexafluoride in the form of microbubbles.
The other ingredients are: macrogol 4000, distearoylphosphatidylcholine,
dipalmitoylphosphatidylglycerol sodium, palmitic acid.
The glass syringe contains sodium chloride 9 mg/ml (0.9%) solution for injection.What SonoVue looks like and content of the packSonoVue is a kit which includes a glass vial containing white powder, a glass syringe containing the solvent and a transfer system.Marketing Authorisation Holder:
Bracco International B.V.
NL - 1077 ZX Amsterdam
Bracco Imaging S.p.A.
Via Ribes 5, Biondustry Park
Colleretto Giacosa - 10010 (TO)
This leaflet was last approved onThe following information is intended for medical or healthcare professionals only: Presentation 02 (with separate MiniSpike transfer system (CE 0123))
1 2 34 56 7 8v1.0-082000 BRG 200
1. Connect the plunger rod by screwing it clockwise into the syringe.
2. Open the MiniSpike transfer system blister and remove syringe tip cap .
3. Open the transfer system cap and connect the syringe to the transfer system by screwing it in clockwise.
4. Remove Flipcap glass protective disk from the vial. Slide the vial into the transparent sleeve of the transfer system and press firmly to lock the vial in place.
5. Empty the contents of the syringe into the vial by pushing on the plunger rod.
6. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds to mix all the contents in the vial (white milky liquid).
7. Invert the system and carefully withdraw SonoVue into the syringe.
8. Unscrew the syringe from the system.