Always use Vaniqa exactly as your doctor has instructed you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
1. If you have just shaved or used any other hair removal method, wait at least 5 minutes before using Vaniqa.
2. Clean and dry the areas of the skin where you will be using it.
3. Apply a thin layer of cream and rub it in thoroughly.
4. If possible, do not wash these areas of skin for 4 hours after putting it on.
5. Wash your hands after applying it.
6. Wait at least 5 minutes before using make-up or sunscreen on the same areas.
7. Use it twice a day, at least 8 hours apart.
8. Vaniqa can cause irritation (stinging, burning). If irritation is caused, reduce the use of Vaniqa to once a day until the irritation has gone. If irritation persists contact your doctor.
How long should I use Vaniqa?
It may take up to 2 months before you see results. Continually using it may lead to further improvement. You will need to keep using it to keep the benefit. If you do not see any benefit after using it for 4 months contact your doctor.
If you use more Vaniqa than you should
If you put too much cream on your skin, it is unlikely to harm you.
If you or anyone else accidentally swallows Vaniqa, contact your doctor.
If you forget to use Vaniqa
Apply straight away, but wait at least 8 hours before using it again.